WILL BE ADVISED TOMORROW IF WE CAN GET MORE
My stepson and proud Ngiyampaa artist Hunter Barnes with his lyrebird oil painting. This is part of his native animal series. He wanted to capture in oils the beauty of the muted colours of the lyrebird against its eye-catching tail. Hunter loves realism, but also for people to know the animals dreaming story.
The Lyrebird in the Dreaming story, is given the role of the peacemaker in the first great dispute between all creatures. As a reward, the spirits gave Lyrebird the ability
to be the only animal able to communicate to all the other animals.
Even our facemasks come with a narrative card of the design you have selected and Hunter's biography for display or keep-sake. They are also printed with his signature on the side!
- Our Custom Printed Face Masks come in one adult size, approximately 30 x 16 cm in a face forming fitted style (with middle seam) that covers the face well.
- Our Face Masks are fully washable and reusable. We recommend to hot wash your mask before wear to remove any production fibers!
- Our three-layer face masks, also have an inside pocket for a filter if you require an extra internal protection layer (not provided).
- The top layer is 100% Polyester fabric and the face layers are 100% cotton as per the DHS specifications.
- Face Masks are finished with top stitching for extra durability.
- Elastic ear loops are adjustable and can be tied to fit required size, in black to match the face mask design. Large side pockets made so elastic knots can be easily slipped in and hidden for a clean look.
- All our masks are produced and printed here in NSW - keeping it all 100% on Country.
The design is hand printed onto each side to ensure consistency of design. These are not sublimated repeated material, what you see is exactly what you will get, every mask every time.
100% Australian! From the design right through to the end product we have kept this all on Country! You are buying a product of authenticity when you purchase AMAA.
Pre-sale - orders posted 16th September. Postage is via Australia Post and tracking will be provided.
Handy Tips and further information:
- Not suitable for medical use.
- Before wearing and removing the face mask, wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- You can also use hand sanitizer, with a minimum of 60% alcohol base.
- Please refer to the DHS website for a step by step guide on how to safely wear and remove a non-medical facemask
- Make sure you avoid touching your face whilst wearing the mask, if you do touch the mask, immediately wash your hands, and refer to step one!
- Stay well and stay safe ~ care for each other like a tribe!
For hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable.
Art by Hunter Barnes Aboriginal Art & Design by Shannon Barnes-McKenzie.